Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hi all

Welcome to my new site, here I am introducing a new way of locating the property you want to buy, sell or just plain rent out. Visitors to this blog will be able to have look at what they want and see it on Google Map which shows them a clear picture of the property locations and its surroundings. I will be receiving property details with their locations and closest landmarks which i will be entering into my detailed locators on Googles Map service.

For this I will need intrested people to send me their property details and its location to my email id moderator101@redifmail.com the details should contain the following:

Property Name
Property located on which floor
Property Price
Property Area
No. of rooms
Additional Facilities
Etc.

I will be accepting emails and after verifing it how genuine it is, I will be marking it on the locator for all visitors to see. Contact details of all concerned should be supplied to. I will be allowing direct contact to the seller and if the seller wants to remain anonymous, I will do the moderating for them. For this I will be charging and all coorespondence will be through me except for paper work.

As of now I will be concentrating on Pune. So anyone one interested in selling their property in Pune, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Link to the Pune Map you will find on the right hand side, this will be updated with the latest locations as and when I will receive.

Thank you

No comments: